• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Ingots

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Hello,
We are looking at buying up to 60k of each of the following ingots: (any quantity at a time)
Shadow (10k) Paying 65gp per
Copper (10k) Paying 45gp per
Bronze (10k) Paying 50gp per
Golden (6k)) Paying 65gp per
Agapite (5.6k) Paying 95gp per
Verite (6k) Paying 175gp per
Valorite (1.5k) Paying 225gp per

If broker runs out of gold just message me here and I will stock her again when I am home

You can either contact me in game or sell directly to my New Mag broker at stall C-3 Crafting Slave
also you can icq me at 490167982

Last edited:

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok I knew better than to try, but tried anyway. Your buyer is not buying the amounts you listed, or someone has already been there and screwed up the numbers with their miss matched sales. I have plenty of ingots, and am willing to sell you whatever you need, but won't be jumping through the commodity vendors hoops to do it. Feel free to drop a note in my mailbox of exactly what you require and I can stick them on my vendor if you're still in need of any.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Ok I knew better than to try, but tried anyway. Your buyer is not buying the amounts you listed, or someone has already been there and screwed up the numbers with their miss matched sales. I have plenty of ingots, and am willing to sell you whatever you need, but won't be jumping through the commodity vendors hoops to do it. Feel free to drop a note in my mailbox of exactly what you require and I can stick them on my vendor if you're still in need of any.
Ahh yes... so they must have sold a ton to him already... I will be loading more gold tonight on him to buy more...
I will hopefully get you in general chat to sell me some. Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Also just realized during my pre morning coffee typing I put in the wrong number... I only want 6-10k of each

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Just loaded 3.5mil gold for colored ingots this time I hope.... made the mistake for iron last time