• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

buying gold skull 200k :)

A

Alex the Gray

tx for quick and honest transaction.
Dude- tho you are in another faction- this went quick and fair. Somewhere, you are getting a bad rap, unless you just LIKE it that way : )

A

Alex the Gray

how so? I bought for 70k, sold for 200k. Was a fair and quick transaction. Good in my book

G

Reading between the lines, it seems you made out OK on the deal, Alex.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
spoke to soon?

gotta love it.

had a blast with the 20 of yall, i got some evil dyed artys totems and such for sale :p

I

imported_Death of Hemp

It was fun but I gotta give you guys props for raiding twelve people with three?! I was expecting at least five more people to come off the boat. I sometimes pick fights I probly I can't win but not like that. The three of you wore large shoes =)

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

It was fun but I gotta give you guys props for raiding twelve people with three?! I was expecting at least five more people to come off the boat. I sometimes pick fights I probly I can't win but not like that. The three of you wore large shoes =)

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, we knew we were going to die when we went, but screw it... I had fun and stuck around for a little....

Ended up getting a few peolpes loot but it was hard as hell to see in the dark with no in lor.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, we knew we were going to die when we went, but screw it... I had fun and stuck around for a little....

Ended up getting a few peolpes loot but it was hard as hell to see in the dark with no in lor.

[/ QUOTE ]

*Tosses gm tinkered lantern on the ground in Doom, dbl clks on the lantern....*

"let there be light".