• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Forged Pardons

M

Moon Cloud

I need 23. Please pm or message here so we can arrange a meet up time and place. tyvm

M

Moon Cloud

A quick P.S. .....

If I have to I will buy them one at a time, if thats all you have. ty

M

Moon Cloud

I really want to play here but not as a red. So please please please, help me get out into the game by helping me go blue again. I need 23 pardons please. Like I said, I will buy 1 at a time if I have to.

Rizarium

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I really want to play here but not as a red. So please please please, help me get out into the game by helping me go blue again. I need 23 pardons please. Like I said, I will buy 1 at a time if I have to.
what does it matter what color you are? Come have some fun! Heck my wife and Giggles are even red now!

M

Moon Cloud

Like I said in another post, I don't want to play as a red because every Tom, **** & Harry can and will take pop shots at me because I am red. I have 1 suit and it will only take one person to take it from me. I want to play the game with out the worry of others bothering me because I am red. I didn't like it in the past and nothing will change how I feel about that.

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Your suit won't be much more safe on a blue outside town anyway