• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Weapons Buying following weapons with 20%+ splintering

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Need clean quarter staff, double bladed staff, short spear, tekagi, tessen, kama or sai with 20%+ splinter weapons, it can be brittle or antique , and have at max one another property on it . Can buy it on multiple shard, post here what you have or icq me 621034498 .

Last edited:

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which weapons fall into that category? I'm guessing since you only want one property slot filled up max, you're planning to imbue. Are there acceptable mods beyond the one limit?

Quickblade

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes one other mod accepted with the 20% splinter ,but it must be either : spell chann , balanced, mage wep or hci

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah but was a long time ago. I could not imbue any Antique items so dont buy any before you test it out bro!