• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying East facing Stone Anvil Recipe [Nevermind!]

G

I think the South facing recipe is the only one in the game currently.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think the South facing recipe is the only one in the game currently.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kat, if that is indeed the case...plan B...I will come up with an alternative.

-Skylark

K

Kat SP

I remember Sissy and I trying very hard to get that one and it seemed to be pretty rare, but I think she may have ended up with one. Can't swear to it though.

I think Patty tried pretty hard to get all the recipes too! Patty - If you see this, will you check to see if you have it?

G

There is no recipe, sorry. You can get the actual deed, as a very very rare drop from the quests, but that's all.

K

Kat SP

Thanks Duncan!! Now that I think about it, it may have been one of the statues we had difficulty with, that she ended up getting.

I

imported_Enigma EB2

I tried hard for the recipes for about two weeks. After that, I couldn't take it anymore.
I haven't tried to get any since!!

I know I have the South-facing recipe. Can they be turned? Did you just want the recipe or do you need an anvil? I think I have a shadow colored one, just not sure which way it faces. I'll check for you.

*ACK* I really need to make sure I am logged in before I post!!

K

Kat SP

I'm not sure if the anvil's can be turned. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say no, just based on the fact that they can be made in both directions. I could be wrong on that too, though! heh

The east facing anvil is needed for the Aeric Horn Memorial. The recipe [if one existed] or the stone anvil itself would work!

Skylark - Can the sword be turned so we can use the south anvil?

G

I actually tried turning both sword and placed south facing anvil before I requested the east facing one. It was a no-go on both, with a message "you can't turn that".

-Skylark

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a shadow-colored anvil facing south, if you want it. I've turned in a lot of smithy bods since the changes, and I think I got only a couple of anvil deeds. I'll dig around and see if I can find any others. I would offer to make you any colored anvil you want, but I gave away all of my stone.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Way to hack enigmas account

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not hacking if you live in the same house!!

G

you can craft anvils with the special woods in both directions, it's the stone one that's a problem, so yes, you could quite easily have a bloodwood anvil, east.

you could even craft one in oak and dye the deed with tokuno dyes I think