• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Dark Green Sl War Horse

• Thread starter Broli of CKS
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Broli of CKS

Im buying an old sl horse dark green in color ill pay insane amounts of cash an even come to any server to get it if you have one or know of someone maybe willing to sell let them know of this post thanks alot

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Buddy of mine has one I'm sure he would part with if the price is right

B

Broli of CKS

well what shard ya on? talk to him and pm me; lemme know whats up =)

UCCDog

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is on ATL

I'm not going to talk to him w/o knowing a price

G

<blockquote><hr>

id pay 40 mil for it

[/ QUOTE ]
Is that the going rate?

Treyster18

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe there is no going rate for these as there too hard to find really....just depends on who wants it bad enough....cuz they are actualy a rare...cant get them any more and its something that very few ppl have...like the blaze dogs...and u can still get those=/

i honestly wouldnt even say that 100m is a bad price for one....just my Opinion tho...and not that i would pay 100m cuz i wouldnt lol....id be willing to spend probably 25-50m on one maybe

another thing tho you really need to make sure u can xfer it to a diff server, somethings get screwed up when u xfer and im not just talking about old house deeds lol, some old items like those ive seen change to their default hue n stuff

G

I'm more paranoid about them turning off the Legacy client and having it just have the generic KR graphic.
Things seem to lose their specialness and in turn I lose money.

G

Meat eating unicorn transferred from Pac to Europa just fine - no changes in stats/resists (--- displayed physical resist) and it's still very carnivorous.