• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Armor Buying Corrupted Paladin Vambraces (Gargoyle) Baja Server

Kirvosh

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi, my title says what I am after. I am offering 200m for this item. Any potential sellers feel free to reach me on discord at Kirovsh#7019. Thanks

Last edited:

Kirvosh

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I appreciate your desire to help. Might I suggest any interested parties attempt to haggle with me instead of the defacto norm of our society of stated prices are the only option. I have a price range I am comfortable with, but that part is never told when haggling with someone.

Kirvosh

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I thank everyone for their interest in this thread. I have managed to strike a deal with another player that was satisfactory. I no longer need the Vambraces, as I have obtained them as of now.