• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] buying Cebo Shroud (dull blue color with 10 Stealing/10 Stealth)

maremmano

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buying: Cebo Shroud (dull blue color with 10 Stealing/10 Stealth)

icq 168383138
thnk

A

Annienox

Can we get a pick of one??? Sounds great for my theif!!

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
aye, don't bother, Cebo won't sell it. I just asked him.

LordNoximos

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
??

This is not a spawn item and there is nothing to pick. It was a two-tone shroud that was given out at an event.
A PICKture. :scholar: Also, didn't think Cebo was two-tone, always under the impression it was a teal color. ~_~

C

Chaosy

A PICKture. :scholar: Also, didn't think Cebo was two-tone, always under the impression it was a teal color. ~_~
It looked two-tone to me last time I saw it, but it could just be my monitor playing tricks on me. I'll snap a screenshot next time I see Cebo by the bank. :p

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It looked two-tone to me last time I saw it, but it could just be my monitor playing tricks on me. I'll snap a screenshot next time I see Cebo by the bank. :p
I think Cebo's girlfriend Lilly has the two tone shroud.