• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Castle: Tram or Fel, 100-300m

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Looking to purchase a castle on Legends.

Tram or Fel, no real preference. I'm looking to spend anywhere between 100 & 300 mil depending on location.

Please PM me if you're interested in selling one, and we can set a time to meet in game.

Thanks!

Jade

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm, wow price must have gone WAY up on Legends.

Around 6-7 Months ago you could get em' for around 40-50m. obviously more if the location was good.

Give me a few days and I'll buy one for around 40, and sell it to ya for 300 though! muahaha.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Yeah, they normally sell for much less, except I've been searching for one for months now, and no one seems to be selling. If you can find one in a good location and get it for a cheap amount, I'll be happy to pay double, or more, what you paid for it. And 300m would be for an ideal location: very little if any other houses around, little spawn, near water or on an island or near some landmark. The spot North of Vesper right above the road was where my last castle was. No one could place in front and the plains narrowed behind it. Something along those lines would be great.

Let me know if you find one. :>