• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Bog Skin Robe

T

Turles

im lookin for a bog skin robe paying very well will transfer to get. or will pay more to have brought to me on chessy thanks alot ahead of time

Turles of RoT :)

O

Orc

I seem last week or 2 weeks ago Simon Francis sold 1 for 100m here.I guess he still have stock for u if the price was his expected :)

T

Turles

no pic but i gives 6 posion resist an i need it for my suit still lookin still payin well

Tomas_Bryce

Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I seem last week or 2 weeks ago Simon Francis sold 1 for 100m here.I guess he still have stock for u if the price was his expected :)
I believe that was oak shroud, not Bog Skin.

ofatlantic07

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah defintely see a lot of oak shrouds out there, I rarely see bog skin..though I did see some pvper wearing one recently on atl.

I can't remember, but wasn't there a bog skin robe that sold semi recently? Maybe part of a large collection or something that went up on auction.