• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying blessed AOS Launch clothes!

• Thread starter akutenshi
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
A

akutenshi

I am in the market for blessed AOS launch clothes. I am not looking to buy any boots, sandals, or roses.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in the market for blessed AOS launch clothes. I am not looking to buy any boots, sandals, or roses.

I think I still have 1 or 2 AOS gift picks available on Pacific which means, that I could pick whatever AOS gift you may want and in whatever color you may want. Also, if you provided me with a name change token for each pick so that I can change character's name in your name before claiming the pick, I could even pick them in the name of your character.

This is stuff dating back to 2003 !!!

You can read about the available options at : Age of Shadows Launch Gift

If you are interested PM me.

K

Keno Zi

I added you to ICQ but have not heard back. I have a large collection kicking around I can lock down and you can sort through if you like.