• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Bane Dragon

Zorminius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Buying Bane Dragon with 75+ intensity. Icq 424864715
I was playing around with the pet intensity calculator, and compared two different banes I had seen. The first was 60% intensity and the second 77% intensity.

I built them identical in the planner, and the only difference was the 77% bane had only 7 more HPR, that’s it. So, in my opinion, don’t get too wrapped around the numbers until you take a good look at the banes being offered and the prices people are selling them for.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was playing around with the pet intensity calculator, and compared two different banes I had seen. The first was 60% intensity and the second 77% intensity.

I built them identical in the planner, and the only difference was the 77% bane had only 7 more HPR, that’s it. So, in my opinion, don’t get too wrapped around the numbers until you take a good look at the banes being offered and the prices people are selling them for.
Well, if a 77% intensity Bane is only 7 HPR better then a 60% intensity Bane, what is that one needs to look at in order to be able to tell which Bane would be a better pet ?

Also, what type of training is the most advisable one for Bane Dragons ?

Unfortunately, UO-CAH has Guides about the training of Legacy Nightmares and Tritons but not for Bane Dragons...

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I think @Donavon has left a series of very nice posts about Banes in the forum. Check them out and you will get your answer most likely as to what you look for. Also it vastly depends on whether it is going to be a PvP pet or not.
Most importantly, if you really want to put up nearly 1Plat for an untrained Bane, you need to know that some Banes after the Revamp were "Cursed" with being a 4 slot pet untrained and unskilled. You buy one of these, and "you bought the farm" so to say. Grave mistake to pay 1Plat for one of these..Just a kind warning.