• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying Armor of the cult

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello.

Please help my ocd on this years armor sets.

I am looking to buy artifacts of the cult armor sets on Alt. Could buy on some other shards. But payment would be Alt. I collect armor sets and missed out on Kolt and of origin. I would not like to miss out on the new ones.

Am looking for the following of the cult.

Gargoyle Cloth need chest and arms.
Gargoyle Stone need kilt.
Gargoyle Platemail need chest and legs.

The items will be put on display at my rares museum on Alt if you would like to see what i have already on display take the teleporter under the name Vanbar at Captns luna house.

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for the eazy trade look forward to more.

Updated added a List by file of what I have and need.

Last edited:

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello.

Please help my ocd on this years armor sets.

I am looking to buy artifacts of the cult armor sets on Alt. Could buy on some other shards. But payment would be Alt. I collect armor sets and missed out on Kolt and of origin. I would not like to miss out on the new ones.

Am looking for the following of the cult.

Gargoyle Cloth need chest and arms.
Gargoyle Stone need kilt.
Gargoyle Platemail need chest and legs.

The items will be put on display at my rares museum on Alt if you would like to see what i have already on display take the teleporter under the name Vanbar at Captns luna house.

Is there a list somewhere of what constitutes a 'set' of each??? I don't know what Memphos go with which arms etc....

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had a list i will pm you it when i get home.

All i need is plate legs and stone kilt both gargish