• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Animal Taming/Lore alacritys!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thanks but no thanks I got a set for a millon I appreciate the offer though. Maybe next time.

*tips hat*

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rilla did in occlo was very nice, ty
but Im glad you think your the only one with alacritys... and the only who wont do business with me. WRONG might be thinking of a guildmate of yours.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good job trying to weasel another mil out of ur guildy saying i was bidding on them privatly on icq.... i got a good chuckle out of that

P

Punani/Atilla

I will do as kelmo says, and not tell him about all your q's to us

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Let it go fellows.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did when I said no thanks I found some, he felt the need to proceed...

*waves goodbye to idicko*

P

Punani/Atilla

wow, best you can do is spell my name with your favorite popsicle?

P

Punani/Atilla

WOW, see what happens to a post when puffy gets toasted in a reply? They let it die and jump on another, tee hee hee.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

WOW, see what happens to a post when puffy gets toasted in a reply? They let it die and jump on another, tee hee hee.

[/ QUOTE ]

enjoy your day on the boards time to do the family thing. and Ive lost as many computers as krystal. ONE. Im on my 2nd and claim the same stance she does.

And srsly idicko i pray evey night for judgemental people like yourself who say alot of stuff without thinking it through clearly or having just cause... Its ok you though Im sure youll find a way to take my words out of context so lemme simplify for ya.

I play the game for fun and rarely get upset... Im not greedy and would do anything to help a guildmate so.... Yes I guess I am a good guy... Some people like you love to live in the past where they were on cloud 9... its 2008 dude... move along.

Like is this guy serious, and all of his burns so he says dont do anything but make me laugh... Im a stoner remember....

D
O
W
N
W
A
R
D

S
P
I
R
A
L

When you start stopping to the levels of the people you say are such lowly people I think you should invest in a few mirrors and move out of that glass house.

P

Punani/Atilla

Hehe, still dreaming of your favorite! I love it. Son, you have much to learn in life. You will see as you get older. Further, keep Qing people telling them "man, see me causing drama on the boards?" LOL, this is the best you can do???????tee heee heee