• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying and Selling from this Forum

Should Buying and Selling be allowed in the Napa Forum?

• Yes! Allow posts for buying and selling anything in any quantity on the Napa Shard

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Yes! Buy and selling unique items (houses, pets, specific weapons, etc.)

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • No. Buying and selling should be confined to the Trade Forums.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been moving a few posts about buying or selling things, but I wanted to know from the Napa Community if you want to allow folks to post buying and selling here (as long as it doesn't get out of hand) or force everyone to use the Trade Forums. Simple Poll.

Select the first choice if you would like to allow wholesale buying and selling here. This would include resources, arties, BOD rewards, houses, pets, etc.

Select the second choice if you would like to allow posts for houses, specific items (such as the request for a runebook dye tub), or special weapons or armor (crafted or looted. No arties).

Select the third choice if you want me to continue moving buy/sell posts to the trade forums.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I would rather look here in the Napa forums. I don't think we are to huge of a community where the posts would be overwhelming.

:)

Rogal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I voted:

No. Buying and selling should be confined to the Trade Forums.

Why? Because I don't want the Napa Forum spammed into oblivion and having to rummage through the detrious to find posts I actually want to read.

Just my (2c)

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We voted on this once before on the old forums and Zig Zag agreed to let us have at least some amount of buying/selling on this forum. My opinion hasnt changed since then. I don't go to the trade forums, I come to this forum for everything Napa. Its not like we even have a "Napa Trade Forum" anymore, due to it not having enough traffic in the first place.

(and ya ... now I have to go chase down my post to see if there were any new answers to it)

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well by judgeing by the list of post on the napa forum some of them on the list on the first page have not been commented on in 3 days or more so why not allow it. if it gets out of hand like rogul fears then so be it. :)