• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying all 2nd Phase reward items except for 400 luck set.

B

bwitched

I wish to buy a full set of rewards or any you do have which you are willing to sell please message me asking price for what you have. I dont need the 400 luck set but if you do have one you wish to sell price it to me anyways.

Thank you

E

Evilminion

I have a set of horse barding that I'd be willing to sell. I believe the going rate, as set by Az, is 60 gold per point...? Just let me know if this is acceptable for you. :)

A

Azazel of LA

Yes I sell points for 60 per , others are trying to sell for more but from what I see .... they arent selling much at all (if any). So at 60 points each heres what phase 2 rewards would look like.

• Virtue Tiles - 600k
  • Yucca and Bamboo Trees - 900k
  • Horse Barding - 1.2mil
  • Dragon Head - 3mil
  • Nest w/ Eggs - 3 mil
  • Fire pit - 4.5 mil
  • Beehive - 4.8mil
  • Archery Butte - 4.8mil
  • Luck Ring - 9mil
  • Luck Bracelet - 9mil

E

Evilminion

Aha! Thanks for the summary, Az! Very useful indeed. :) :)

If anyone is interested, then, I will be happy to sell my horse barding deed at a discounted 1 mil. Looks wonderful in any home stable or forge!

E

Evilminion

Pretty horse barding has found its new home. Thank you, bwitched, and best of luck finding all the other new goodies!

:grouphug: