• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying a Particular Type of Suit. UPDATED

O

originian

Looking for a Uber Crafter, That can make me 3 Pieces of Armor

I need a Helm, Sleeves, Tunic!

Heres what my suit consists of already

Gloves: Inquisitors Resolution
Ring: Ring of Vile
Bracelet" Ornament of Magi
Leggs: Leggs of Bane
Gorget: Jackals Collar

My Total Resists already are 30/40/53/67/46

I Need a Helm, Sleeves, and Tunic, that can get me close to 60 lrc, 16++ LMC, and High Mana Increase 16++ if Possible with resists that equal 40,30, 17, 3, 20 or close to those resists

IF YOU HAVE A PAIR OF GLOVES THAT CAN GET ME EVEN CLOSER TO 80LRC WITH HIGH MANA INC, LMC ETC,, I WILL SUBSTITUE THOSE IN TO REPLACE MY INQUISITORS

If you have what I need please post here what you have, I will transfer to your shard to pickup. (no one sells good armor on Origin
)

C

Cherie XX

Well milk if you just ask you know i have tons of armor.. I believe I have sold you many suits but you flake out to much