• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying a Mythic token when I get paid, need to ask a question :)

InfinitePudding

Adventurer
So I want to make a T-hunter and I'm going to just skip the grind for the most part and use a mythic character token. Someone told me that you can dig up t-maps you have decoded even if you don't have any cartography as long as it's the same character that decoded them? I ask because I have a template in mind but it's pretty jam packed and I want to be able to decode maps with my carto, swap it out for my lockpicking on my soul stones and then go dig up the treasure. Is that doable?

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That's correct. My typical Thunting steps are...

Decode Map, put it in Davies for Coordinates, soul stone off cartography, put on mining or something else, start to dig up chest, move so chest stops popping, mark spot, go soulstone off Mining if I took it and need the extra slot, grab dragon and come back.

Decoded maps will reset after 30 days.

Slayvite

Crazed Zealot
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be careful, i'm sure somebody has said the new "quest" maps require you to have the correct level of Cart to be able to use them, even after decoding them.

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Be careful, i'm sure somebody has said the new "quest" maps require you to have the correct level of Cart to be able to use them, even after decoding them.
Somebody said it, but it's not right - you can still stone carto after decoding