• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry Buying a mage jewlery set (mods listed inside)

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am looking for a ring and brace with the following mods or as close to them as i can get.
I can pick up and pay on either Catskills or Atlantic
18 Sdi this is a must for both pieces
4 Mana Regen I would love to have it on both pieces.I could also live with 3 mr if most of the other stats match
1 FC
3 FCR 2/6 would be superb. but i could live with 1/4 total or 1/5 total casting
10 Intel
5 Mana Inc

Those are the stats i am after the most on the set.

Other stats that would be a nice bonus are:
Lmc
Lrc
Any of the following Skills: Taming, Lore, Vet, Magery. Eval. Necro

If anyone has anything like this please PM me, Post a Pic here, or ICQ me 619-885-537

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I picked up a set allready that was pretty much right on point to what i was after...

I could always use a spare one in waiting tho just in case. How much are you after for the brace oller?

Oller

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good to hear you already found something. never mind it is not on atl anyway. i had not made my mind up,
but since you are not in desperate need anymore and there is no transfer to ATL planned in the next few days i'll leave it on my homeshard (mage 18SDI brace is always good for max WOD damage :))