• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying a guild stone

G

I'm looking for one with a very RP'ish name, preferably something relating to UO history, such as an occurence, a place, a name, or event something having to do with an event or something or someone out of an event.

For instance I currently have one that reads

Restorers of the Relvinian Order [RRO]

Something along these lines, if you have something that you think will fit what I want please pm or icq me with the name, the acronym, the price, and the shard.

Thanks!

I

imported_kray2s

heheheh i not selling one i just wanted to clasp on to this post with my fingertips lol!!

I personally would like to own a guildstone - always have liked them - started my guild when guildstones were no longer available

Anyhow if anyone has some on europa for sale that the original poster doesnt want - (i not here to steal his business)

then please let me know too
ty

.P.S. there is one guildstone i am particularily interested in - the guild was called EoD if anyone has this on the europa shard pls pls pls let me know if u will sell it - dont know if guild still going or if it has defunked now

ty again

G

I completely love the Lone Llama Riders one!

I wish you were on Europa...

G

Well the ones listed below are the ones I'm most drawn to, and since I play on LS, the LSU stone would most likely be my prefered, with the next being the HOP stone.

LSU - Lake Superior United

HOP - Holy Order of Paladins
PoC - Paladins of Cove
DDL - The dark draconic legion
N|S - Nemesis of Shadow