• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying A Few items ***Look***

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im looking for the following items, price always negotiable. Q /PM or post here whichever is easier for you.

1. *********************************thx homegrown for the book
2. Old Blood tile
3. Mass amounts of Powercrystals 100 or more 1k each crystal, if i get 300 from same person ill give a bonus of 100k.
4.Agapite runic hammer
5.Rubble (mostly need the fancier full wall pieces, and any full corners, looking for unique pieces as well)
6. Char statue maker Vet reward ****Got one******

E

Emil_surdeegen

5.Rubble wall pieces(mostly need the fancier full wall pieces, and any full corners)

Offer???

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive been paying 100k per wall piece but say 150kea for the fancier pieces and perhaps 250k for corner?

E

Emil_surdeegen

meet me up in luna i got one normal name is HOLLYWOOD

I

imported_Max Blackoak

i might have some of the rubble you'Re looking for. when is a good time to meet up with you?