• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying a few barrel containers.

tanthandgranat

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi all.

I've been searching all day for a vendor who sells closed barrel containers, but found none. Could someone pretty please, with sugar on top sell me a few?

Cheers!

Ivory Norwind

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 closed barrels.
Those that they have to steal
If you want i sell to you the 2 barrels for 50K.
Message me in ICQ if it's ok

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you banksitting somewhere iam sure i got alot of those closed barrels at my shack but have no vendors.

22 Closed Barrels actually. I'll stick to the price mentioned earlier. 25k per barrel and they are yours. iam at work atm so if you are sitting around somewhere i might be able to check along.

tanthandgranat

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Kas!
I don't know if you got my PM or not, but I'd love to buy the barrels. Please contact me when you're online.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi again, still need them? i'll place a vendor in a mates shack on ice island. it will be on ice island, i havbe no other place to put the vendor to.

The vendor is at the following location:

Thats on the west side of Ice Island.