• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying 2015 Dark Blue Hue Easter Potted Planted Atlantic or Legends

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hi I am looking to buy the large and small dark blue (I believe it is 1195 hue and is not the 1462 hue) 2015 Easter Potted plants, you can message me on here thank you!

EasterPottedPlants.png

Last edited:

Ungoliant

Journeyman
I have an extra of the large blue one. 1462.png

I am looking for
Hue 2548 large and small 2548.png
Hue 1359 large and small 1359.png
Hue 1200 small (one of the rare ones i believe) 1200.png
Hue 1462 large (one of the rare ones i believe) 1287.png

Last edited:

Ungoliant

Journeyman
Good Day Fellow Adventurer!

I know.. sappy.. anyway...

I am getting ready to transfer a character over to Atlantic today for some business and I wanted to let you know that I am bringing with me the 2 blue potted plants I believe you need. If you still need them.

Lady Sylph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ungoliant, unfortunately the blue plant you have of 1462 is not the one I am looking for. I had posted the picture and if you look at them they are different hues, the one I am looking for I believe is 1195 hue. Thank you for checking what you have though!

I am still looking for these :)