• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Buying +20 Necro Katakotl's ring Atlantic 40mil

Tyy

Visitor
I'm not sure the easiest way to contact each other if you have the ring. I'm on the Atlantic Shard, and my character name is Ty.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure if you are aware but you get to pick the skill u want on the ring. Best option is buy the cult items and pick the ring yourself.. Will cost you way less then 40M

Tyy

Visitor
Not sure if you are aware but you get to pick the skill u want on the ring. Best option is buy the cult items and pick the ring yourself.. Will cost you way less then 40M
The katakotl ring is from 2016 event I believe, it cant be obtained with points anymore. And as far as I know the skill can only be chosen once, I imagine all of them have been set at the moment.