• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying 2 Waters of Lost Balema, or Luna will be destroyed by a Void Demon!

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Water of Lost Balema.PNG

I need 2 more Waters of Lost Balema to complete the containment area for this Void Demon. I have managed to contain him and the Tear in Realities that he came from with my 4 element runes and the waters i currently own magnified by the unlimited power crystal and some warding lanterns, but the 2 thrones that are completing the containment don't have the strength to hold him for long. reducing the size of the containment does not work as well. Sell me 2 Waters of Lost Balema or all is lost!

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am actively trying to prevent a catastrophe here guys. By not selling me these last 2 waters of lost balema you are aiding in the destruction of luna. But he isn't gonna stop there, he will raze all of britannia. Try to live with that on your conscience

chargar42

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do all of us a favor in Britannia. Rid us of Luna and it's debauchery! The sooner you do this, the quicker the souls of Britannia will live in peaceful harmony.