• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying 18x18.

P

Pazuzu

Still looking for an 18x18 - I prefer Trammel, and it needs to be "somewhere", i.e., not just out in the middle of nowhere.

ICQ 163122421 - AIM SevNZar - Gmail Chat [email protected]

P

Pazuzu

I'm not looking to nickel-and-dime someone here - I can and will pay well for the right spot. Let's do some business - someone MUST have a place for sale!

P

Pazuzu

Its hit or miss with real estate on ATL. I feel for you.
It's weird!

You'd think with the shard being the busiest, there'd be people buying and selling houses left and right, but it sure doesn't seem to be the case!

Still looking!

R

Robthemilt

Those of us with the good realestate are pretty happy with it. You'd be better off finding a few that you want and contacting their owners.

P

Pazuzu

Those of us with the good realestate are pretty happy with it. You'd be better off finding a few that you want and contacting their owners.
How? Not like there's an "ICQ the owner" right-click option... :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can always try making a "Looking for house owner <insert name>" thread on the shard message board asking them to ICQ you. Just a thought.