• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying ~18x18 in Tram, Malas, or Fel [Trade option]

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Extra bonus points for if the house is relatively close walking distance to a moongate. Post general locations here along with prices and I'll check them out. Don't care if it's Malas, Trammel, or Felucca.

Or ICQ me at 714-735-66

Last edited:

Gb8719

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Still looking for a house...
Willing to compromise on the size as long as it's something comparable to an 18x18. I also currently have an 11x15 that I'm trying to upgrade so I'd be willing to throw that in as part of the deal rather than sell it separately for anyone looking for a different house.
It's located in Malas, very close to Umbra, and you can just see the road from the house. No spawn.

Let me know if anyone is selling or if they're interested in working out some kind of gold+house trade deal. Post info here or ICQ me.