• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying 18*18

BassBuster23

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail all! I am interested in buying an 18*18, non-Felucca, if possible. What are they selling for nowadays? Anyone have one for sale? Thanks.

-BassBuster23

R

rockkandy

u may wanna run around ive seen A LOT of places to put them

BassBuster23

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. I believe I will start that this afternoon and see what I can come up with. Would rather be able to just place one than having to buy one anyway. :)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
there is a spot outside of britain eastside up the path almost to the swamp about 3 screens before on the left! I used to have house there I think it was 18x18 or close !
and it was empty a couple days ago

S

Stupid Miner

Don't settle for an "ok" location either! I spent 50 mins looking and got me a nice oceanview villa :D (18x18)

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
My house is the house at buc den gate close to vesper (wish there was a stable there) and also right through gate buc den for my aspiring thief :)
so as Stupid Miner said take your time and choose wisely Grasshopper ;-)