• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Buying 15th year garden Sheds Paying WELL

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi- could you please give me an idea of what your term " Paying Well" is? I ask only
because my term paying well seems to be different from others meaning of those words...
and I would just like to be clear

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My bro got offered 5 transfer tokens ~200mill as that's what it would cost him roughly to have to buy tokens to xfer the same number of items in the year it would mean he would loose out if he didn't get another shield and waited another year.

Thunderz

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you don't have 15 year status can you use it?
If you co-own someone 15 years + they can place it. Once placed you can access it and if you are the house owner you can set security. You can still access it if you remove them as a co-owner.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats good to know so if you have one account thats 15 years old they can use this process for the other accounts that are not. Thx for sharing that info!

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you co-own someone 15 years + they can place it. Once placed you can access it and if you are the house owner you can set security. You can still access it if you remove them as a co-owner.
If the way you describe is the only way that a non-15 Years account can get to receive and use a 15 Years garden Shed, then I see difficulties with the trade.

Either the non 15 Years account has to trust the 15 Years account paying a large amount in advance, or the 15 Years account has to place first the Garden Shed receiving payment only after the placement.
Either way, one of the parties needs to trust a lot the other...

Not an easy trade and I would imagine, given the difficulties, not many will happen........

Busty Sea Wench

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I can not imagine these selling for a price that was "an easy trade". They will all have to be brokered or have trust. IMHO, Shard Shields are just too valuable.

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the way you describe is the only way that a non-15 Years account can get to receive and use a 15 Years garden Shed, then I see difficulties with the trade.

Either the non 15 Years account has to trust the 15 Years account paying a large amount in advance, or the 15 Years account has to place first the Garden Shed receiving payment only after the placement.
Either way, one of the parties needs to trust a lot the other...

Not an easy trade and I would imagine, given the difficulties, not many will happen........
Are you selling 15th year rewards? if not, then move along and stop filling this thread with ur personal agenda. Plain and simple.

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you selling 15th year rewards? if not, then move along and stop filling this thread with ur personal agenda. Plain and simple.

What would the agenda be if I may ask ?

I was merely asking questions about how this new Veteran Reward which has not even been published to all commercial shards works. Asking simple questions means having an Agenda ??

popps

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can not imagine these selling for a price that was "an easy trade". They will all have to be brokered or have trust. IMHO, Shard Shields are just too valuable.

Any price can become an easy trade regardless of the 125 trade window items limit. Just trade valuable items rather then cheques....

The trade is for 500 millions gold ? Just trade 6 or 7 slithers in a single trade window and that makes the trade with no need for any broker.......

Not sure what you mean by saying that Shard Shields are just too valuable. They are account bound, they simply cannot be traded which means they have no trade value. They are worthless tradewise........ Besides, they always crank out tokens for that same shard, month after month. How many tokens one may need for that same shard all the time ? After a while they just pile up in some secure to take dust.......

Last edited:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What would the agenda be if I may ask ?

I was merely asking questions about how this new Veteran Reward which has not even been published to all commercial shards works. Asking simple questions means having an Agenda ??
This is a Buying thread, if you arent selling what OP is buying, then do not post.
Go to a different forum if you have questions.

Here I will quote the forum rules for you since you are too lazy or ignorant to read them on your own...

UO Trade Forum Guidelines
A. Replying to Posts Replying to your own thread, ie 'bumping' with the sole purpose of making your post stay visible is acceptable within certain parameters. Please see item L. below.

If you have a question for a poster regarding an item they are advertising on the forum, please contact them via the contact method they have provided or via PM.

If they are selling something that appears to be priced too high and you are interested in the item, contact them privately and see if they are flexible on their price and willing to negotiate.

If someone is selling an illegal/unallowed item or an item you feel is being misrepresented as a rare, please use the notify moderator feature. You can find the icon at the bottom of every post.

His ICQ was posted, contact him privately about any concerns you may have IF you are even selling 15 year rewards. End of story...move along now boy.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any price can become an easy trade regardless of the 125 trade window items limit. Just trade valuable items rather then cheques....

The trade is for 500 millions gold ? Just trade 6 or 7 slithers in a single trade window and that makes the trade with no need for any broker.......

Not sure what you mean by saying that Shard Shields are just too valuable. They are account bound, they simply cannot be traded which means they have no trade value. They are worthless tradewise........ Besides, they always crank out tokens for that same shard, month after month. How many tokens one may need for that same shard all the time ? After a while they just pile up in some secure to take dust.......
I don't think you understand poops, the shed has to be placed by a vet thus a broker is needed its not about trading the item uta about it being PLACED

I'd love to know we're you can get 6-7 slithers for 500 mill ill buy them all for that price lol

They were referring to the shard shield being more valuable to them compared to what they would get in gold for a shed not trading a shard shield lol again.

Thunderz