• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buyers Beware

• Thread starter imported_Enigma EB2
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Enigma EB2

Im sure that an accident can happen from time to time however It rarely happens just once in every pile of items on a vendor.So just be careful what your buying at what was once the Pawn Shop just outside of west luna bank. I noticed on the vendor named Artifacts and Rewards the player behind that vendor has mistakenly added an extra Zero on just 1 item in each pile. For instance the large pile of Brightsights for 300k has an extra zero on just one of them making it 3mil. Also the voice of the fallen has just one for 500k instead of the rest for 50k. Im SURE that its just an accident (not) but you should be very careful of people who make mistakes like this, just ask Soulweaver the effects of clerical errors like this. Ohh if anyone knows the owner of this vendor may want to let them know about it.

N

Nymrod Anthes

Same on that vendor west of yew gate. A heritage token for 1 mil xD

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Same on that vendor west of yew gate. A heritage token for 1 mil xD

[/ QUOTE ]
Im fairly sure thats by design it was 750k last week.....

G

*sighs*

How long have we been asking for commas in checks and on vendor prices?

-Skylark

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He didn't take one. However, I was there when he discovered the prices. I saw them myself. Now, it was early in the morning, so maybe the caffeine just hasn't kicked in yet and we were seeing things.

K

Kat SP

I figured as much. I was there checking cursed arty prices this morning and that voice of the fallen king was priced at 50k not 500k. Can't say I checked every pair of bright sight lenses, though I did see them and checked the price on a few. The ones I checked were fine. This was an hour or so after server up.

G

Buyers Beware. Always good advice. Veiled accusations are never good though. if you have issues with this Mod action please feel free to read through the RoC. There is an email address there to make your concerns known. *tips hat*

Status
Not open for further replies.