• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

BUY: JD's GTR's WANT LIST

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
HAIL! Contact me @ 999 12 701

Shower you with gold for the following:-

1. Any nice jewels (ring & bracelet) for Mage, Mystic, Necro, Bokuto Mage

2. Transfer & namchange token - 45m per, I need 10

3. Armor Refinement for Bone & Studded armor - both + resist and + dci, defense and protection

4. Über Wizard's Hat or Orc HELM (not mask) - - all damage, fire or kinetic eater, mana and other stats, HPR, MR, LMC, with or without LRC. I'll pay 50-150m ABOVE items value as vanity factor, depending on how good it is. I'll have you laughing to the bank for this item.

5. Real Alchemical Bracers - offer 400m per, I can take 2 more. Bought 2 already.

6. Nice SC no penalty shields - show me what you got!

PLS ICQ ME !NOW with your screenshots, we agree at mutually happy price and trade immediately!

999 12 701

Last edited:

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Also buying in BULK:-

7. BULK mana draught, seed of life, bull fish pie, fire fish pie

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Y'all! Look at my list of NEEDs! It's not a want, but a need, so you know ima shower you with gold & luv.

ICQ 999 12 701

Ansel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Y'all! Look at my list of NEEDs! It's not a want, but a need,
Reminds of a time, many years ago, when I was waiting for a friend to arrive at a bus station in the wee hours of the morning. I was early. Across the street was a "hotel" that I knew had an after hours bar. An enormous bartender with hairy ham-hock forearms, regarding me with a look of utter contempt, growls, "Whataya need?"

"I'd like...."

He slams a fat fist on the bar and shouts, "I didn't ask you what you'd LIKE. I asked you WHAT YOU NEED!!"

Sorry....got an attack of the randoms just how *blush*

Fell

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I gave ya message on here about some products u might be interested in