• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Butcher Of Jhelom

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the player from GL who owns it still play? does anyone have his contacts?? I would like to try to purchase this!!!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Assuming I'm thinking of the right item, the owners name is "Lord of the Ring" and he rented a vendor from me on Atlantic 2 weeks ago after just returning from a long break from the game. His main shard is GL. So yes, he still plays. He is kind of hard to find though. His ICQ is 376222584.

If I'm thinking of the wrong person someone please correct me.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
It was the Guild Leader of BC on GL that had it years ago. Shadow or Modonna or something?

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
welcome to the club of peeps that want this
Lol yes, for years upon years upon years. If Of The Ring has it now, that is news to me. I didn't think Shadow would ever sell it, Manticore coming the closest of any of us to ever purchasing it.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shadow, Butcher of Jhelom

Great Lakes Shard, Season 4, 2006

Shadow, Butcher of Jhelom - This Item is Unique

1 of these were originally created.

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
if you find him I would like to offer 2 bill or more for it

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Hahaha, I think there is a serious confusion in regards to the Lord of the Rings from Atlantic and the Lord of the Ring from Great Lakes. To cut the story short, I am LOTR from GL, not the one who own the butcher of jhelom.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Gah... As a Crux Ansata Knight... and Jhelom being the original seat of the Crux... I would love anything from that fair city... this is purely un obtainable for us simple Knights :} Gratz to who ever owns this most precious item

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its not like the person who owns it is reading this thread, so not sure why anyone is bidding on it lol

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I don't think I will own 20b at one time Ever. Yall never cease to blow my mind.