• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Busy weekend Jan 28-30 2010

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Friday from 5 PM until ??? (my guess is late) - Royal Guards have been called to action. We'll meet them at Castle British to "discuss" if helping them best serves our interests.

Saturday 8 PM - UP Black Market. I'll be there at 7:30 at the very latest. We have stepped on a few toes lately, so be prepared for defense (but try to avoid conflict. Traders don't like fighting around their merchandise).

Sunday 3:30 PM - Pirate hunting plus (details to follow)

Sunday 7 PM - Meet at the EM hall in Britain for an epic battle. As much as I'd like to do it purely for profit, Ix Tab must be stopped! (Note: the odds of my being there are next to none)

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday's EM event is postponed until next Friday.

The pirate hunting plus (probably PvP) is still on.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So did you confirm more of your folks to be online for this? Hit me up on ICQ!

Schuyler Bain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for hosting the Market Farsight! While not our busiest it was certainly a good time.

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye, it was. And nice to meet yer kid too! You seem to have done a good job at him so far.