• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bushido?

M

mbecker4

I'm going to make an archer for the first time and have been looking at the array of templates and am looking to make a pretty standard character for PvM only:

Archery
Tact
Anat
Heal
Resist
Chivarly

I'm not sure if its better to have these 6 skills and work them up or to add Bushido as the 7th. Thanks for the advice.

I

imported_GFY

I went with Bushido and never looked back! You'll love the DI you get with honor and the buffs you get from consicrate weapon & enemy of one, stack with the bushido specials like Lightning Strike. You also get confidance for a low mana heal if your in a jam!

C

Connor_Graham

Definitely add Bushido. Combined with Chivalry, there is no other combination on any other template to add as much to a warrior type that Bushido does.

M

mbecker4

Thansk for the advice. I've been playing my fencer for a while now and am getting kinda bored so I cant wait to try archery. I'm going to stone fencing and parry and work up my skills in archery and bushido. I currently have:
110 Tact
110 Anat
96 Heal
90 Resist
85 Chivarly
I might switch these up a bit to adapt for archery but overall I think its a decent template and I can't wait to start my archer. Once again, thanks for the bushido advice.

C

Connor_Graham

Go with the 120 Archery and at least GM Bushido, then continue with Healing up to GM also and you'll be set.