• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Burnt colored ringmail armor?

Anorexorcist

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi i was just wondering if these three pieces of armor are worth anything or even rare for that matter.

Theres a ringmail tunic, ringmail leggings and ringmail gloves all of the same odd color. Theres no special properties to them at all. Iv had them on my crafter for years wearing them for looks. Somone told me they might be worth somthing? Who knows guess well find out :)

Attachments

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd say you can get roughly 10-25k for the set. The blood red version seems to be the ones that sell for the most. With the introduction of natural dyes and the metal dye tub, people stopped finding them as nifty. I think you should keep it on your crafter, insure it and enjoy wearing it. Who knows, might go up in the future.