• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Burned House In Luna

G

I still have yet to learn how to command pixies to paint for me but I thought others might like to know that there is a house in flames in SW luna. Rumor is it belonged to a scripter. Lets hope this is the beginning of a new era of Justice in the land!

A

Aang

Um, how many people tried to figure out a way to take the Effigy of a Traitor? Just me?

G

Dixie, I did more than just chuckle a little at that spectacle. While my poor smith continues working (the old fashioned way) to get legendary skill ands GM armslore it was not amusing to watch the scripters recall in and out of the Zento blacksmith at astronomical speed.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

it was not amusing to watch the scripters recall in and out of the Zento blacksmith at astronomical speed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw that too...