• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Burglar's Bandana

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
is there a way to alter this for a Gargoyle? i have tried a tailoring alter, no luck.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yes, I think all glasses can, but not hats, except HoM, which can now be made into Dr Spector's lenses and then altered. Sorry :(

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes, I think all glasses can, but not hats, except HoM, which can now be made into Dr Spector's lenses and then altered. Sorry :(
no worries, as I said, it gives me something new to bug Bonnie about, it took me a few years, but i did finally get the Miners gloves alterable. I don't let things go Petra, one of my character flaws. :)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no worries, as I said, it gives me something new to bug Bonnie about, it took me a few years, but i did finally get the Miners gloves alterable. I don't let things go Petra, one of my character flaws. :)
You did? I missed that in publish notes! I still have some saved on Europa waiting for that. When did it happen?

Found it. Publish 92 February last year. All leather, ringmail and plate gloves can be altered to kilts - so not just mining gloves, but also loot gloves.

Last edited:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You did? I missed that in publish notes! I still have some saved on Europa waiting for that. When did it happen?

Found it. Publish 92 February last year. All leather, ringmail and plate gloves can be altered to kilts - so not just mining gloves, but also loot gloves.
it happened around March 4th, 2016. they are altered into a kilt, but since they are imbuable you should be able to fit them in to any miners suit.

upload_2017-1-13_9-16-44.png

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
guess i need to pay more attention, i see you figured that out already lol

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well, can't alter studded armor in the original altering design, while you can alter leather and plate tunics, arms and legs. Most folk want the ringmail anyway I think?

Altering – Ultima Online

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
well, can't alter studded armor in the original altering design, while you can alter leather and plate tunics, arms and legs. Most folk want the ringmail anyway I think?

Altering – Ultima Online
i cannot imagine why anyone would want the +3 over the +5. as far as the studded, it would need to be changed to stone, which involves a different skill.