• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Bunny's Birthday Bash!

Mentiras

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Date: 3-3-12
Time: Starting at 8ish (depending on when RL is done, ill update)
Location: a lil bit of everywhere, and the paintball arena of course

March 3rd is my b-day, so Ill be hosting a few events for any that would like to come. I figure ill start with a classic, Find Fluffy, then move on to a newer game like Snake or possibly even Prison Tag, then cap off the night with a Paintball Tourney.

Info about each of these games can be found in the Fluffy Bunny Event Guide thread stickied at the top of the page.

Cya

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Cool !!

And since I'll forget by then, I'll go ahead and wish ya a Happy Birthday now ;)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kinda busy around Legends last nite, so Bunny's Birthday Bash will be held tonite! come on over and have a really good time and earn some of his notoriously delicious prizes!