• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Bunch of Rares!

A

AmdusciasLS

Everythings just up for auction, so start postin bids!

Robe of Britannia "Ari" 10 Physical Resist
Shroud of Tal'Keesh Blessed
The Most Knowledge Person 1st (Arirang) 5Hp
The Acid-Proof Robe 4 Fire Resist
A Sigil Houded Robe of Umbra
An Ethereal Cloak

Bidding ends Sunday the 3rd, Thanks!

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll start.

Robe of Britannia "Ari" 10 Physical Resist - 50m
Shroud of Tal'Keesh Blessed - 50m
The Most Knowledge Person 1st (Arirang) 5Hp -50m
The Acid-Proof Robe 4 Fire Resist - 50m
A Sigil Houded Robe of Umbra - 5m
An Ethereal Cloak - 10m

Tom

P

PoCove

A Sigil Houded Robe of Umbra 10 mil

An Ethereal Cloak 23 mil

Thanks

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll start.

Robe of Britannia "Ari" 10 Physical Resist - 65m
Shroud of Tal'Keesh Blessed - 50m
The Most Knowledge Person 1st (Arirang) 5Hp -50m
The Acid-Proof Robe 4 Fire Resist - 65m
A Sigil Houded Robe of Umbra - 15m
An Ethereal Cloak - 25m

Tom
Updated

N

NorCal Uo Dealer

Ari Robe 70mill

shroud of the tal keesh 55mill

A

AmdusciasLS

Whoa, Okay guys, I know you'll all hate me but... Got a PM for 385 For everything. Naturally I had to take =-/ Sorry about that.

But on another note, Thank you Lord X. Smooth, fast, and reliable transaction.

Tom_Builder

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whoa, Okay guys, I know you'll all hate me but... Got a PM for 385 For everything. Naturally I had to take =-/ Sorry about that.

But on another note, Thank you Lord X. Smooth, fast, and reliable transaction.
WTH!! Why even have an auction if your not going to stick with the posted date??

P

PoCove

I agree with you Tom ... What gets me is the fact that the auctioneer tales a PM bid in the middle or near the end ... Not what I would do

xblade

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ill have to agree whit tom and pocove...... and by my math sir you probably lost out about 100-250 mil ;) but on another note its your items and youll do as you please grats on sales

A

AmdusciasLS

ill have to agree whit tom and pocove...... and by my math sir you probably lost out about 100-250 mil ;) but on another note its your items and youll do as you please grats on sales
=/ Am quitting was just trying to move everything as quick as possible and get a decent price =/. I can see why some people wouldn't understand and are upset, but kind of one of those oh well moments. Anyhow, thx.

Bombastic Fail

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
=/ Am quitting was just trying to move everything as quick as possible and get a decent price =/. I can see why some people wouldn't understand and are upset, but kind of one of those oh well moments. Anyhow, thx.
Naturally; someone who doesn't care about keeping their word. Oh well. He's the same way in game as he is out obviously. -1 to his repuation (If he even had any.)

rolleyes: