• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bump up the turn in rewards by 10?

G

Please?

For the love of gawd, Devs... these are nonstackable items.

G

Ok well then, Mr. Dev, how come you can't fix the Toilet Overflow bug in my tower? What am I paying you for?

Surgeries

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

You're a dev?

[/ QUOTE ]

No...but he says "...la"...therefore...well...you know...

Oh...la...and he ...la...steals things too...la

Ugh...la?

Wait...Ugh...la

Better...Ugh.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

You're a dev?

[/ QUOTE ]

No...but he says "...la"...therefore...well...you know...

Oh...la...and he ...la...steals things too...la

Ugh.

[/ QUOTE ]
It's kinda funny but I always imagined the "la" stood for laughs aloud. When I think of it I imagine a flamboyant hahaaa! from this guy:

G

Was that an attempt to call me gay? Why do you hate gays? Why are you using that image to personally attack me? Why are you breaking the RoC?

Just curious...la

G

In no way did I imply such Sir. That character was the best example of a flamboyant laugh I could think when describing the "la" I invision. Sorry if you have been upset. Feel free to report it and have it removed. No implications to your character on my part however.

G

The said part is, "..la" isn't spoken. So you are way off base. It's written...only...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

That's no bug. It's a "feature", be happy you have it...la

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think so. I mean the toilet in my tower SHOULD be able to flush down 1,000 duped Ornies while my guildmates are stalling the GM at the front gate...

G

Did you just break the ROC yourself by saying you were a dev? hmm
just curious....ta

G

<blockquote><hr>

just curious....ta

[/ QUOTE ]

I said I was a dev, not a developer. So no, I didn't...thanks for checking though...la

G

<blockquote><hr>

these are nonstackable items.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be fair, the ophidian rations stacked, but since they came in every grayscale tone possible in the 8 bit range it seemed, you still ended up with a gazillion stacks if you managed to get any that were the same kind.

-Skylark

Arcus

Grand Poobah
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

just curious....ta

[/ QUOTE ]

I said I was a dev, not a developer. So no, I didn't...thanks for checking though...la

[/ QUOTE ]

You are welcome.....ra

G

<blockquote><hr>

Was that an attempt to call me gay? Why do you hate gays? Why are you using that image to personally attack me? Why are you breaking the RoC?

Just curious...la

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll personally attack you. Come on over *wink*

G

Do you really need to start 3 topics on this subject, especially when there is a sticky devoted to it? It just makes people want to ignore your comments.

MaryForUo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Do you really need to start 3 topics on this subject, especially when there is a sticky devoted to it? It just makes people want to ignore your comments.

[/ QUOTE ]

No...la

and do not start another thread!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

If it earns me a spot on your ignore list, JC, it's worth it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

5 thread started by PrinceCaspian...get a life!

[/ QUOTE ]
Can I help it if I have nothing to do at work? :p

K

kennykilleduo

once again , multi threads same subject , you must not be able to read

Draconi said:

<blockquote><hr>

The following list of turn-ins and rewards are subject to change during testing - especially redemption values of points . Also, more rewards, including a mouse hole house-addon, will be available in Publish 53.

[/ QUOTE ]

G

<blockquote><hr>

We get it! You don't like the turn-in rates!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya think? I thought he wanted them to make it harder to get the good stuff...la

G

Still waiting on you to fix my toilet, Rico.

Hurry. My Books of Truth are getting wet.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Start holding your breath. I'll be there in a minute...la

[/ QUOTE ]

Please hurry. You wouldn't believe the kind of elemental that just jumped out of the drain pipe. :O