• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bullet Trains?

• Thread starter imported_Poppy Darling
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Poppy Darling

Does anyone know if we will be able to travel on a bullet train to Ealand before the productions cities are closed?
I ask because due to circumstances I was unable to travel on the earlier ones and I would really like to have at least one of my old sims if not all on it.
You are welcome to speculate but I would really like definite information.
If any of the dev's are able to tell me, it would be greatly appreciated.

G

I don't know if they will offer a chance prior to the closing of Production Sims, but if you place your sim on the train before then, you WILL be sent on the bullet train whenever they decide to run it again. If you do not put your sim in for a move, they will be merged whenever merges begin to happen.

C

calvinscreeksim

I would like to know as well, but based on recent activity (or lack there of) I won't be keeping my hopes up for it.

G

The Dev's are currently trying to fix login issues and updater issue right at this moment for EAST Coasters. We cannot login or update properly.

The Dev's will get to manual bullet trains when they can!

G

Last I heard from the devs they were going to "try" to run a bullet train on Monday. Wait and see.

I

imported_Poppy Darling

Thank you all for responding. I bought my Ealand train tickets 2 days ago and am keeping everything crossed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

... Bullet trains?

[/ QUOTE ]

"Bullet Train" is the option to put your sim in for a sim move so that they arrive in EA-Land faster (sans property), rather than wait for the merge.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

Does anyone know if we will be able to travel on a bullet train to Ealand before the productions cities are closed?
I ask because due to circumstances I was unable to travel on the earlier ones and I would really like to have at least one of my old sims if not all on it.
You are welcome to speculate but I would really like definite information.
If any of the dev's are able to tell me, it would be greatly appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

When the 1st Bullet train ran, I was disappointed that my husbands sims made it but mine didn't. I was told by one of the Mod's that they have to do the move manually and a week later my sim was in Ea Land and didn't lose even 1 item
Considering all the work they have going on right now and if they get a chance i' sure they will run it again. Be ready because when Parizad says the trains a runnin', she builds the steam up fast in the engine

I

imported_eggchick7

Im kinda hoping Parizad might give us a yes or no on this one before the deadline date

G

I work hard for my subscription payment each month. Not once has EA/Maxis been understanding and accepted my 'I am working on it' instead of a payment. It has been one thing after another with TSO and yet I continue to be patient and offer up my RL money to then. I am not talking $9.99 either. I have several accts. One has had her Mystic trees stuck in inventory for YEARS!

I would at least appreciate some Bullet train action.

I

imported_eggchick7

<blockquote><hr>

I work hard for my subscription payment each month. Not once has EA/Maxis been understanding and accepted my 'I am working on it' instead of a payment. It has been one thing after another with TSO and yet I continue to be patient and offer up my RL money to then. I am not talking $9.99 either. I have several accts. One has had her Mystic trees stuck in inventory for YEARS!

I would at least appreciate some Bullet train action.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Said!

Status
Not open for further replies.