• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bullet Train

G

Does anyone know if we are only allowed to move one sim to EAL? I moved one last week ... now it tells me I already have a sim in that city and cant move another till I retire the other one ... I had two sims there when I moved the first and both sims (moved and to be moved) are on different accts. I hope thats not too confusing...

G

I had the same problem.

I moved 2 sims from my 1st account over to EAL last thursday (one each from BF & AV)

Tried to move 2 sims from my 2nd account as well - but the 'move sim' button is greyed out. Although now cos of the broken items problem (dunno if it's fixed yet) I may well leave the other 2 where they are for the meantime.

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I moved my sims I moved them both at the same time and they both got to EA Land.

G

I tried it again this afternoon and it took the move request .. hope all goes well and I make it in one piece