• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bullet Train to EA-Land?

G

Where do I buy a ticket?

Am I packing my bags or building a house?

decisions, decisions

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Opening the city is first step. I haven't heard any ETAs as to when they will open up EALand to allow "sim moves" to city.

G

I need an ETA.

You probably know Gracie and just want to ge there before me.

I need to know, I need to know
Because I don't know how long I can hold on
If you're making me wait, if you're leading me on
I need to know

If you think you're gonna leave
Then you better say so
I need to know, I need to know
Because I don't know how long I can hold on
If you're making me wait, if you're leading me on
I need to know

Just so you know. I will hunt you down. That is a promise.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I just want them to tell us as soon as possible today that they can't open the city. Anticipation is already building to fever pitch in game. Everyone is walking around on pins and needles in waiting room. Gonna be a long day of waiting for this baby to be born.

G

I am in DG teaching a sim. I have one sim I am wanting to move. LOL I just noticed today, she had no skills. She needs creativity too. I can't teach that though. LMAO So if you get bored you can go to DG and skill creative with me.

I am hoping we do not receive that message. I want to see the city open today. I can't wait!

I

imported_Gracie Nito

I refuse to teach creativity! Creativity is banned in Ealand!

L

Layla-Playmate

<blockquote><hr>

I refuse to teach creativity! Creativity is banned in Ealand!

[/ QUOTE ]

I SECOND THAT!!! I refuse to skill any creativity on any of my sims from here on out

G

I am getting it for my own needs not others. LOL I plan on ignoring my guests and charging for buffet if they ever get that lowered enough. My time is as important as anyone elses. It is ridiculous for others to demand we take time away from skilling or making money ourselves to take care of their needs. Serenade is a good interaction to have for friends and your alts. Some people just abuse it. I plan on having a pizza house with easels for CC. And for sims with creative to make a little money while gathering team mates.

The question now is, do I go ahead and build that house? I am ready to go, my bags are packed.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

Sure! Build a house. Then all my homeless moochers will have a place to go.

L

Layla-Playmate

<blockquote><hr>

Sure! Build a house. Then all my homeless moochers will have a place to go.

[/ QUOTE ]

already in line

G

Did you miss the part about paying for the buffet? I need tips and for others to use my money items. I would be glad to have you come help with the bonuses.

G

I was thinking I had heard at one time that when EA-Land opens you could create a new sim if you had an open slot and jump in before sim move?

G

If we can't open EA-Land today, I will tell you guys as soon as we're sure.

I

imported_Gracie Nito

<blockquote><hr>

I was thinking I had heard at one time that when EA-Land opens you could create a new sim if you had an open slot and jump in before sim move?

[/ QUOTE ]

My understanding is that everyone is going to be given a slot to create a sim in EA-Land. Even if you have 3 production city sims, you should be able to create one in EALand.

Paying subscribers that is. I don't believe they will be allowing any free accounts to create in EAland yet.