• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bullet Train Part Deux

C

coyoteee

Yeah yeah mods, I know we already have a topic for the Bullet Train. I defend my posting a new one cuz this is an obvious extension to the topic, so I assume it's ok that it has its own title. Ok disclaimer over.

I was on the bullet train for 2 sims when Parizad started sending out the messages that each city's trains were arriving. It was very exciting and I have two sims in EA Land, one from BF and one from AV. Yay.

I have another (a third) sim scheduled to depart the BF Train Station, but he hasn't moved. My question is....

Is this move something we should expect to work at every maintenance or...

Is this a special occasion type thing and should we expect the devs to make it another reason to party in the EA offices after hours? (Which I'm all for, happy devs make for a happy new EA Land.)

In other words... will the bullet train be making another round? When and how often before the merges?

Thanks. :) I think that was my longest post ever. Blame Gracie.

~Coy

G

I asked about this in the town hall the night of the trains making special trips.

Yes the bullet train will be making another round, not currently during maintenance, but when the devs are around so that they can meet the trains arriving. I'm guessing they are putting on their customs outfits, checking that everyone's papers are in order and having a quick rummage through the luggage before it leaves the train.

I'm hoping the next scheduled train is tomorrow, my sim has developed a very worrying condition, she can't stop killing puppies, no matter how cute or how much they whimper, she just keeps killing them. For the sake of the puppies in BF, lets hope there is a train leaving town tomorrow.

Polly

C

coyoteee

<blockquote><hr>

I asked about this in the town hall the night of the trains making special trips.

Yes the bullet train will be making another round, not currently during maintenance, but when the devs are around so that they can meet the trains arriving. I'm guessing they are putting on their customs outfits, checking that everyone's papers are in order and having a quick rummage through the luggage before it leaves the train.

I'm hoping the next scheduled train is tomorrow, my sim has developed a very worrying condition, she can't stop killing puppies, no matter how cute or how much they whimper, she just keeps killing them. For the sake of the puppies in BF, lets hope there is a train leaving town tomorrow.

Polly

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO. Yes, the girl holding my palace in BF has the same problem with both kittens and puppies. Thank god she's there and has money to burn, but too bad for the puppies. Breaks my sim's heart.

So from what you have said, o wise Polly, this train only makes special trips.

What was that about the merge beginning this week? Is that posted somewhere? I check tso-e.com religiously. Surely Luc would have made mention. Maybe he did and I missed it. Oh well.

Thanks! I encourage further discussion on this as time happens.

-Coy