• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] ***Bulk Resources*** ~Check it out!~

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hey,

Taking offers on these resources on Atlantic, either highest offer I get for the bulk package or individual lots. Please either PM or ICQ 691820408 if interested

Lot Includes:
60k Powder Of Translocation ~ SOLD ~
60k Zoogie Fungus ~ SOLD ~
360k Cloth
180k Pieces Of Leather
60k Spined Leather
60k Horned Leather
60k Barbed Leather
60k Bone
10k Grizzled Bones
60k Iron Ingots
60k Dull Copper Ingots
60k Shadow Iron Ingots
60k Copper Ingots
60k Bronze Ingots
60k Golden Ingots
60k Agapite Ingots
60k Verite Ingots
60k Valorite Ingots
75 Charges of Valorite Runic Hammer ~ SOLD ~
5k Dread Horn Mane ~ SOLD ~
180k Arrows
240k Crossbow Bolts
220k Enhanced Bandages
15k White Pearl
15k Blue Diamond
15k Ecru Citrine
15k Perfect Emerald
25k Brilliant Amber
15k Fire Ruby
12.5k Dark Sapphire
10k Turquoise

Resources.png

Last edited:

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm... so much there to try to figure a price. 2 transfer tokens maybe?

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hmm... so much there to try to figure a price. 2 transfer tokens maybe?
Keep adding more transfers lol, the first item alone has an offer for the gold equivalent of about two transfer tokens :p

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Keep adding more transfers lol, the first item alone has an offer for the gold equivalent of about two transfer tokens :p
On a good day you can get 30k gold for 100 powder of translocation. 600 x 30k = 18m. I hope 2 xfer tokens are selling for more than 18m (about 160-180m for 2). Regardless, good luck selling. If you don't like the offers - then put a price on it.

Archnight

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
On a good day you can get 30k gold for 100 powder of translocation. 600 x 30k = 18m. I hope 2 xfer tokens are selling for more than 18m (about 160-180m for 2). Regardless, good luck selling
That one deed alone did end up selling for the quoted price but I will gladly purchase all the 60k Powder Of Translocation deeds you can get me for 40m on Atlantic, shouldn't be too hard on a normal day as per your calculations. Thanks again for the interest and your offer :)