• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bulk Order Question

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Did a few searches without finding what I wanted. Does anyone here know if there is a chart or list somewhere of the smalll bulk orders that have no Large BoD to match?

Mostly interested in scribe, alchy and cook, but a list of all would be nice, if anyone has ever seen one

Thanks!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Currently the information is only available on the uo.com wiki, and lists just the ones that DO have a large. (unless someone has done something on the Botany & Nutrition board I haven't seen yet). So, it's a matter of checking what has a large, then comparing to what you have.

I'm hoping to start correcting this for the "hard" crafting skills (tailor, smith, tinker, fletcher), eventually, when I begin updating the Craftsman forum FAQs, but haven't had the opportunity to commit full time to the revamps in recent months. And, of course the BOD situation has started to blur the lines between how we differentiated between the two sets of crafting skills in the past (the current forum splits for professions originally considered cooking and alchemy to be far enough removed from the others that they got their own forum (with plant growing), and Inscription was treated more as a magical accessory skill, so that all 3 were initially considered off-topic for Craftsman - now there is overlap).

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Okay thanks, I will go work it out from uo.com. Appreciate it!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
The hard part of trying to make a list the ones that don't have an LBOD is that for cooking, carpentry and tinkering especially, there are so many items you can't be sure that you've seen all the possible small BODs.

Tailor & Smith BODs haven't changed. No new LBODs or Small BODs were added.
Bowyer BODs are limited enough in scope to see the entire list (about the only thing without a BOD was fukiya darts, and they had one originally)
Potions have a limited number of iterations of potions, and should be able to compile easily.
Inscription is even easier, but longer lists (best to start with a list of all Mage and Necro scrolls, and delete all the ones that don't have an LBOD - and I think 1 or 2 large book types have no LBOD).

What also really needed is to compile a list of the small BODs that are an absolute joke, as the reward is worth a fraction of the resources needed to make (Fletcher BODs, I'm looking at you - and the gemmed jewelry BODs for Tinker aren't much better; both are miles ahead of a few others)

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is logical deduction not sufficient? If it's not in the listed LBods, then it's a stand alone. Given the vast number of small bods and the relative few that fit in LBods, seems a lot of work for no real purpose to me?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is logical deduction not sufficient? If it's not in the listed LBods, then it's a stand alone. Given the vast number of small bods and the relative few that fit in LBods, seems a lot of work for no real purpose to me?

And thats what I did. I had been thru the skills lists and stuff on uo.com, but just never snapped to there being a list of sbods that had lbods. Was simple enough after Basara referred me back to it and made me find it, to reverse engineeer the list.