• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] bulk imbuing mats and other stuff

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
buying in bulk preferably with a good price:
Crystalline Blackrock (100+)
Abyssal Cloth (100+)
Void Orb (100+)
Daemon Claw (50)
Faery Dust (200+)
Lava Serpent Crust (50)
Spider Carapace (50)
Raptor Teeth (100+)
Chaga Mushrooms (200+)

Also buying these items in any quantities:
White Pearls
Turquoise

Paying well for these high end talisman:
Tinkering 20 regular/20 exc
Masonry 20 regular/20 exc

ICQ me at 33502723 or pm me here
TY

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also buying these sots:
Fishing, Discordance, Provocation, Spellweaving

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how much you paying per on the turquoise and per .1 on the Sot's?

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
400k per 100 turquoise is what i'm currently paying for them... the fishing and disco sots i'm paying 100k per .1, the other 2 i'm paying 50k per .1

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
400k per 100 turquoise is what i'm currently paying for them... the fishing and disco sots i'm paying 100k per .1, the other 2 i'm paying 50k per .1
well good luck to you sir, LMFAO. I sell 100 turquoise all day long for 1.5 mil and could get more if i was patient and waited for ppl to buy at 2 mil.. and fishing for 100k. Man, I want the icq's of the ppl that are selling you this stuff. I want some uberrr dealsss :)

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my neighbor is the one who sells me 100 turquoise for 400k... I get pearls from several people at a low price

A

ahardy

well good luck to you sir, LMFAO. I sell 100 turquoise all day long for 1.5 mil and could get more if i was patient and waited for ppl to buy at 2 mil.. and fishing for 100k. Man, I want the icq's of the ppl that are selling you this stuff. I want some uberrr dealsss :)
agreed, each turq is neark 20k today so 100 = 2m

i pay 1m each 100 perfect emeralds, i need 10k if anyone sell contact me,

Lexx Merlin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still getting my turquoise for 10 for 40k... about 100-200 a week from this guy but i'm looking for a lot more

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm still getting my turquoise for 10 for 40k... about 100-200 a week from this guy but i'm looking for a lot more
like i said good luck to you :). I hope u find em, as for me I'd rather burn them in hopes of getting something good than sell bulk at that price. Its always good to have non greedy neighbors haha, I play with all pvpers and theyre all greedy SOB's lol