• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bulk crafting

Vohnkar

Visitor
I need some stuff to be crafted in bulk on a one shot deal, like lockpicks or cooking a whole stack of fish on the spot. I know I manage to do that in the past, but actually it seems I can't find the way how. Crafting lockpicks one at a time is kind of a loss of time and efficiency and also frustrating.
Is that now the new way to craft in bulk (other than buying from NPCs) or am I missing something?
Thanks

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cooking fish should be a one time thing. For lock picks you can use "Make Max" and it will make up to 100 if you have the resources in your pack (but it still makes them one at a time).

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Make max also runs a lot quicker than a bunch of individual clicks, as the time between makes is optimized.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm still on the side of Make Max if your % chance is 100, shouldn't matter what it is. When you hit the Make Max button, that should have been what it was designed for, to make as many of that item as you have resources in your pack for, with a single click. Now the aholes will say, well you just click once, Make Max. Not the same thing and everyone knows it. Everyone crafts the same way when it comes to items like weapons. We all want exceptional as many as possible. That should all be done as quickly as possible. The only reason why I think it doesn't is, they don't want us to see the true value of the RNG in action. 300 boards in my backpack, click make max, it makes...never mind, I"m getting long winded and it won't do any good.