• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Bulk 23rd Anniversary Tokens *Purchased all I need*

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Purchased all the tokens I currently require, thank you to everyone who sold them to me!

Last edited:

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what shard. I may have a few
I’m on Atlantic, but I have shard shields for Great Lakes, Catskills, and Europa. If you have lots (30+) I would be willing to transfer to any shard.

Last edited:

Firedutch

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 70 of the 21st tokens on Atlantic and more on other shards I can check counts and locations and provide later this week. Here is my contact information:

ICQ# = 499699548
Discord = Gustler#9948

Halister Marner

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
do you still need these?
i have3 on atlantic
Unfortunately due to an unexpected lack of funds from the library reserves, I have had to postpone purchasing anymore tokens, lest the scribes go hungry.

I will update this post when I am able to resume. I do appreciate you checking for me though.