• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Building outside lot

G

When building my house somehow a window was put on the outside of the lot. I've tried differant ways to get rid of it and no go. And yes I was on the first floor. Does any1 have any suggestions?

I

imported_DutchAmerica

<blockquote><hr>

When building my house somehow a window was put on the outside of the lot. I've tried differant ways to get rid of it and no go. And yes I was on the first floor. Does any1 have any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are deleting a wall that has a door or window on it, it will go to the curb.

It's a bug. You can report it. It's been around a very long time.

G

Exactly, delete all windows and doors off the wall before you delete the wall.

G

Ah, finally I know the source of that problem. Thanks!

The window of doom....

They appear everywhere blocking other build objects. Reminder to myself: Always delete windows and doors first before deleting the wall.

G

Well the problem is that the window is on the other side of the sidewalk. It can't be touched. I'll see if I can build another wall in that area and try your suggestions. Thanks.

M

mike1977

The same problem has happened at the lot one of my sims is living at, but it's not a window. Two pieces of a code machine, part of a pizza machine, and part of a bed.

MaxCTSO

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you see Lee in game you can ask him. I know he fixed someone elses door that they could not delete so I'm sure he could fix yours.